Custom rifles starting at $1000 built on your custom single shot action or starting at $1250 for magazine fed custom actions. Any extra inletting or fitting to make your parts fit is extra cost at $85 per hour rate. I highly recommend McMillan or Manners fully inletted stocks or H-S Precision stocks.
Custom Rifles Package includes:
- Chambering of your supplied barrel to your choice of calibers listed at the below link.
- Pillar bedding of action to your stock and freefloated barrel.
- Bead blasted barrel.
- Chamber Gauge made with the same reamer that was used to chamber your barrel.
- Check for feeding from the magazine.
- I do not test fire for accuracy preferring my customers to wear out their own barrels rather than me doing it for them. I do stand behind my work and if someone has a problem with any rifle I build, I’ll take care of the problem. I do not have an accuracy guarantee as there are too many things beyond my control that affect accuracy levels, including quality of scopes, ammunition and heaven forbid, the shooters abilities.
Action must be able to accept your choice of caliber without action modification to be eligible for package pricing. Threading muzzles for brakes or suppressors is available at extra cost. Cerakoting is available at extra cost. I either use a Plano Special Edition gun guard for shipping or the customers furnished gun case for return shipping. Return shipping cost with full replacement insurance is added to the cost of building the rifle.
Available Chamber List
If you don’t see the chambering you are wanting on the chamber list, email or call and ask if I have the reamer for the chamber. Thanks for considering me to build your rifle. I do appreciate all my customers and will do the best that I can no matter whether it’s a hunting rifle or a competitor’s benchrest rifle.